These General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all offers and contracts relating to goods and services. Deviations of these terms and conditions, especially contrary general terms and conditions, require the written form by the supplier. his will be also effectual for any kind of agreements by phone, fax or e-mail.
In the event of nullity or annulment of any provision of these General Terms and Conditions, the other provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect and Supplier and Customer shall consult together in order to agree on new provisions to replace the provisions that are null.
1. A contract shall become effective only to the present terms of delivery and payment. By confirming an order, the contractor accepts the General Terms and Conditions to the fullest extent.
2. We will keep terms of delivery, but not in case of unforeseeable circumstances or circumstances beyond the parties’ control such as all cases of force majeure, for example delay in delivery of material by contractors or third persons. In such cases, we are entitled to withdraw from the contract in parts or to full extend or to demand an extension of delivery.
3. Special services or modifications of the principal which are not included in the order will be calculated extra. This will also come effective for package orders.
4. Minor modifications for technical or optical reasons will be reserved.
5. Unless otherwise agreed, for fairs and exhibitions, payment shall fall due within 8 days at the time of receipt of the invoice: 50 % by placing the order 40 % 2 weeks before start of the event 10 % at the fair/exhibition date
We do not refund the down payment if the fair organizer cancels the fair six weeks before the the start of the fair or even later, as by this time, most of our core services and tasks are already accomplished:
– Design of the booth
– Planning and preparation supplied by the Project Manager and the Production Department as well as all technical orders from the fair organizer.
– Supply, purchase and production of the booth elements and items
6. If the customer is in arrears with payments, we are entitled to charge interest amounting to that charged by commercial banks for outstanding current account overdrafts without a reminder in advance.
7. During the fair/exhibition as well as during the time of mantling and dismantling our liability shall be limited to the bounds of our company’s personal liability insurance. Objections of delivery and services shall be made without delay, but 24 hours after receipt of service at the latest. In case of delivery orders, a transport damage must be indicated without delay. If complaints should be legitimate, we are only obliged to correction.
8. The customer is not entitled to further claims, especially for change, reduction or compensation of indirect damage. Claims do not entitle the customer to counter-settle claims or to assert right of retainment. We are not liable for any damages caused by our suppliers.
9. All kinds of deliveries and services shall stay our property until full accomplishment of all payment obligations of the customer, independant from the kind of contract. A bill shall be considered only after the outstanding amount is credited to our account.
10. We retain the proprietary rights in all proposals, pictures, sketches, other documents and materials, data and data carriers.These materials may not be disclosed to third parties. The transfusion of proprietary rights will need our prior written consent.
11. Place of performance for all kinds of rights and obligations of both parties of contracts, especially of payments, is Wipperfürth. Both parties irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of Wipperfürth.